Unless otherwise agreed in writing by a Director of Holmes Productions Ltd, all goods are supplied in accordance with these terms and conditions of business.
Holmes Productions Ltd reserves the right to make alterations to the site and details displayed on it.
All orders placed with Holmes Productions Ltd are deemed to be acceptance of these Terms.
In these terms and conditions:
- "Holmes Productions Ltd " means Holmes Productions Ltd and any successor to its business, and as the context allows, any other connected entity that supplies the goods ordered by you
- "We" and "Us" means Holmes Productions Ltd either alone or together with you, as the context requires.
- "Working day" means every day of the year for weekends, and English bank, statutory and public holidays.
- "You" means the person ordering goods subject to these terms and conditions.
- We shall not be liable to you where the performance of any of our obligations to you is prevented, frustrated or impeded by reason of acts of God, war and other hostilities, civil commotion, accident, strikes, lock outs, trade disputes, acts or restraints of Government, imposition or restriction of imports or exports or any other cause not within the reasonable of Holmes Productions Ltd.
- If any part of these Terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable as a matter of law, all other parts of these terms and conditions shall not be affected and shall remain in force.
- While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on this web site, we make no warranties, whether expressed or implied relative to its accuracy. We cannot guarantee that the appearance and/or colours of products shown on this site exactly reproduce the appearance and /or colours of the physical products themselves.
- We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) otherwise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions for any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or any loss of goodwill or reputation; or any special or indirect losses, suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under these terms and conditions.
- Damage to Customers Garments - Where a customer submits their own garment(s) for printing, we will of course take every possible care to ensure that their order is efficiently processed and that their garment is unharmed by the printing process. However, as our processes use indeterminate combinations of heat and pressure, no responsibility for any subsequent damage either on the part of our staff or our equipment can be accepted. Customers will always be so warned in advance, and no further claim or liability will be accepted.
- All goods are subject to availability.
- These terms and conditions any contracts between us shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute between us.
- Artwork for the hot foiling plates must be submitted in Black and White only. Pencil markings, ball-point, colour or greyness cannot be reproduced. Instructions should be clearly defined. If it is necessary to mark on the front of your artwork, please do so in pencil, well clear of the area to be reproduced. THE FINISHED PLATE CAN ONLY BE AS GOOD AS THE ARTWORK SUBMITTED. If you require Holmes Productions Ltd to convert any artwork to a usable format you will be charged at our standard hourly rate.
- Fonts must be supplied with every job or fonts converted to outline, failure to supply the correct fonts will result in a difference in the finished item and all responsibility for failure to supply files correctly lies with client.
- Hot foil blocks are chargeable unless otherwise stated and remain the property of Holmes Productions Ltd.
- Artwork must be approved by the customer before printing. A paper declaration must be signed before proceeding with all orders. Where so approved any further changes may be charged for accordingly. Holmes Productions Ltd does not accept liability for errors, howsoever caused, which are evident in any proof and not indicated by the client at the proof approval stage. Clients are liable for all relevant costs incurred in correcting such mistakes once the proof has been approved.
- Printed products bought from Holmes Productions Ltd by their nature of being personalised are non-returnable and non-refundable if the client has approved and agreed to proceed with the order. An order may be cancelled (in writing) if work has not started on that order then a full refund may be granted. The client agrees to pay for the cost of any work or expenses incurred because of a cancelled order.
- Goods are sold on a payment with order bases; we do not sell goods or services on credit.
- Payment for orders will have to be cleared before goods released.
- Payment can be made by bacs or cheque. Returned or represented cheque's will be charged at £7.50 per representation.
- If you would prefer, we also accept payment by PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to use their system if sending payment from your credit/debit card. PayPal accepts the following cards:
- Visa / Delta / Electron
- MasterCard / Eurocard
- PayPal Top Up Card
- Maestro / Solo / American Express
- Debit cards (also known as bank cards) are accepted if they have a Visa or MasterCard logo.
If PayPal is your chosen method of payment, let us know and we will forward a PayPal invoice.
- Ownership of goods shall not pass to the buyer until all sums owing in respect of any have been paid.
- The prices shown in our catalogues and price lists are correct at the time of publishing but are subject to alteration without notice and will be charged in Pounds Sterling.
- Prices do not include carriage which will be charged at the standard rate where applicable.
- Post & Packing - Subject to Postal Rates, minimum Charge £3.00
- Delivery of these goods cans take up to 28 days during our busy periods, if the goods are required for a specific date we recommended they are ordered well in advance to avoid any disappointment.
- Our delivery hours are 9 am - 6 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Owing to considerable differences in weight, bulk and shapes of articles, carriage will be an extra charge to each order. This is charged at cost.
- For security reasons a signature is required to acknowledge receipt. If you know that there will be no one available to sign for your delivery, it may be best to supply an alternative address for delivery. If no one is available at the delivery address to sign for the goods, and the parcel is returned to us, an additional delivery charge will be applicable. We work closely with our carriers to ensure best possible service and delivery times, however, some delays may occur which are outside our control and we will endeavour to work with you and the carrier to resolve these immediately.
- While every effort will be made to deliver goods on time, NO liability is accepted for delays occurred by circumstances beyond our control
- Non-delivery of goods - Supplies are invariable bound by the Carrier terms and conditions and therefore claims for non delivery of all or part of the consignment must be notified in writing with five working days to enable claims to be made against the carrier.
- Packages damaged in transit - Claims arising from damage to packages in transit must be notified forthwith. Delivery sheets relating to damaged cartons should be signed and stated accordingly.
- Any shortages must be notified to us within 24 hours of receipt.
REFUND, REPLACEMENT & CANCELLATION
- Goods supplied against orders cannot be returned for any reason once they have been printed to your specification as per the signed paper proof. However, if the print is incorrect i.e., different from that of the proof, we will re-print the products immediately. Goods are not supplied on a sale or return basis.
- If goods are incorrect, faulty or damaged on delivery we will exchange the product or issue a refund of the full price (including any delivery charges). However we must be notified in writing (via e-mail, fax or post) within five working days following your acceptance of this delivery. We will arrange for the goods to be collected by our nominated delivery carrier at our own expense, and meet the cost of any subsequent delivery or replacement items.
- If an order is cancelled after it has been confirmed and the order acknowledgment has already been signed by the customer, the customer will be charged a £ 50.00 cancellation fee.
- Failure of goods to comply with contract terms on grounds of quality, quantity or on grounds that the wrong goods have been supplied must be notified within seven days. In any event within such period of times as will exclude the possibility of deterioration or damage due to unsatisfactory storage by recipients or any other cause.